Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's Face...It

So it has been about four weeks since I posted that I was going to show my parents the pilot episode I wrote...I haven't yet. I really want to show it to someone but I don't know, it's an awkward conversation starter "hey, so i kinda wrote a pilot for this show i've created. it's no big deal just all my dreams wrapped up into a script, care to read it and share your thoughts?" I carry it with me everywhere, like as of now it is in my anatomy folder, but I just don't know who to show it to. My parents, Mrs. Haifley, Mr. Hill, my best friend that wants to be an actor and shares similar dreams? Help me I guess.

I just really need the strength to put it out there, I'm not afraid of rejection or it being bad, i mean, I'm 17 i can take it. It is more of me kinda opening up my soul, I threw everything into this and it's just weird giving it to someone, especially because there is no name behind it. I'm not a screenwriter, I don't have a major or experience, in this case I'm just the creepy girl that wrote a story instead of doing better things with her time. I share poems in etymology but this is different so I don't know, anyone willing to read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment